Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dyeing to Learn Batik

Dyeing to Learn Batik 
a class from Malka Dubrawsky My all time favorite teacher who forever has altered my life for the better is offering her wonderful class Dyeing to Learn Batik, on Sunday, July 25. I highly recommend it! You can read more about her class here at her Etsy shop. But be careful, chances are if you go to her Etsy shop, you will want to buy some of her fabulous fabric bundles and pillows and such. They are too yummy for words! Here's a pile of them, looking really wonderful together! Or check out her blog, here.

2 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Today I received your quilt festival postcard. Thank you so much! I love beautiful mail - it makes my day! Hope you have a great one, too!
You are right: these batik fabrics are to 'dye' for...

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Kathy,
Thanks so much for mentioning the class. That was very sweet of you.
best,
Malka