Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SOLD!

SOLD!
Okay this feels REALLY good! Off to a private collection, this lovely piece goes. You can read more about Dreamy Tulips here.
I can never really thank my benefactors enough. So far, I have sold 3 journal quilts, and one small piece. You never really know when you are working on a piece if it will come out well, or even good enough, or if it will appeal to others, or touch someone in a meaningful way....yet still, you HAVE to do it. It really gives back to me when I found out that my work has affected someone else, especially to the point that they want it in their house! So if I haven't said it before, THANK YOU! Thank you to those of you have purchased my work. And thank you to all of you who write me or leave comments. I really appreciate you!

4 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Hooray! Congratulations. Well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on both your sale and the QA cover. I got my issue out of the mailbox about an hour ago, and I'm looking forward to reading your article.
D~~~~

Jamie Fingal said...

There is nothing like selling a piece of your artwork - it tells you that you are on the right path. Congratulations to you, Kathy. The piece was so joyful. And a BiG congrats on being a cover girl on Quilting Arts Magazine this month! You're on a roll!

Carmen Rose said...

Congrats! It's lovely!