Monday, October 23, 2023

Houston 2023

International Quilt Festival - Houston, TX    Nov 2 - 5, 2023
International Quilt Market - Houston, TX     Oct 28 - 30, 2023

I am excited to have 3 quilts at the International Quilt Festival in Houston this year.  No awards this year, but I am delighted to have my quilts there! Ha, I just noticed that I already blogged about Houston earlier this summer.  That's okay, this post refreshes my memory!

I have one in the exhibit Celebration of Color, which premiered in Long Beach, California.  It will be in Houston too! It is Turn the Dial, and is a two-sided quilt, though I think only one side will be exhibited. I am okay with that because this quilt got to premier in my solo show, Both Sides Now, two years ago, and both sides were shown.

My second quilt is in the exhibit In Full Bloom.  It is starting in Houston and will then travel. This one is called Mother Nature's All Inclusive Flower Garden.

My third quilt is in the Judged Show.  It is called Complements. 

I am noticing a common element in these three.  LOTS of saturated color! Fantastic!

No comments: