Saturday, March 22, 2014

Art Quilt Elements 2014

Art Quilt Elements 2014

I am honored to have my quilt, High Rise, selected for this prestigious exhibit at the Wayne Art Center in Pennsylvania!  The opening was last night, and the exhibit runs from March 21 to May 3, 2013.  The award winners have been posted to the website now and I was hoping there would be photos, but no.  Or perhaps, not yet?  It looks like a wonderful lineup of fabulous art!


They also have a postcard sale as a fundraiser.  I sent these two.  Hope they sold!

Makes me kind of want to go back and fill in the big quilt with tons of little people dolls!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being in the show!!! Love the post card pictures~ Those would sell~
I'm happy for you! hugs~

Diane Harris, Stash Bandit said...

Great quilt and great postcards! I love the little worry dolls!