Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My New Etsy Store

My New Etsy Store

My new store is officially OPEN!! It is called Kathy York Art Quilts (shop has been closed) and I will be offering small art quilts for sale.  You can use also use the button to the right.  I have 8 new listings and hope you will stop by for a visit! I will be adding more as these sell, so stay tuned!
Little House #5
Flower House
I have been thinking about doing this for years, but would always rather be making art than working on marketing and sales.  Well, some of the smaller pieces have been accumulating from different adventures.  Sometimes I make small pieces just to try out an idea.  And, sometimes I have fabric left over from a big project and make smaller and more affordable pieces.  This is a place for those pieces! 

No comments: