Sunday, October 16, 2011

Houston Quilt Show

Houston Quilt Show

I invite you to come and see me at Open Studios in front of the Make It University/Quilting Arts booth at the International Quilt Festival in Houston.  I will be at Open Studios on Thursday, Nov 3, 2:50 to 4:50 demonstrating how I made the buildings on my 3D quilt, Central Park.  Central Park is in the Tactile Architecture exhibit this year and I am really thrilled that it got in!  I will also show how to use this technique to make a wonderful pin cushion!  See ya soon!

2 comments:

Martha Ginn said...

Your Central Park quilt is amazing; I'm sending link to friends who were recently married there. Thanks for sharing some of your techniques with us.
Martha Ginn

Kathy York said...

Martha,
Thanks! So glad this piece connects with you!