Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Charmed, part 2

Charmed, part 2
project 80" x 80"


Here are 4 blocks! The whole quilt top will have 16 blocks. And, I am currently in the process of replacing one of the blocks that I did not think played well with the others.  A photo of the entire quilt top will be coming soon!  Meanwhile, I like the way the alternating values of the quilt add movement and kind of make it sparkle.  The bright colors make me think of the fruit flavored chewy candy known as Starbursts. 

From the perspective of the whole quilt on a computer screen, you can not see all the lovely details of the fabrics this quilt is celebrating.  So I will include some closeups of the individual blocks, and the some of the fabrics. A few more:



And some closeups of the cute fabrics!
Love these cute tulips and the hedgehogs!

The lovely pink llama fabric!

Great little owl!
Capybaras!!

I love this bold graphic!
And, there is always room for some Yaks!!

Pop up polar bear! He looks so friendly, as if he is saying "hello there!"

Climbing trees!

No comments: