Saturday, March 24, 2018

Blue

Blue

I thought it might be fun to have a little on-line exhibit of my quilts while I am working on my secret projects that I can't post about yet!  Blue is a predominant color in many of my quilts, so here is a collection of ten of them!
Synchronized Swimming  51" x 51"

Synchronized Swimming, detail

Floating in a Sea of Symbols 40" x 40"

Floating in a Sea of Symbols, detail
Double Bind


Double Bind, detail

Reflections 24" x 60"

Reflections, detail

Just Around the Corner 24" x 24" x 6"


Just Around the Corner, detail

Blue Towers 36" x 48"
Fifty, Female, and Fearless 36" x 48"
Seventy

Blue Cross 95" x 95"

Blue Corner 87" x 87"

5 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Such great perspective on Reflections!! LOVE it!!

Gilberto BerrĂ­os said...

I love Just around the corner!

Kathy York said...

To the Joyful Quilter, Thank you so much! I saw the perspective while I was underwater, and couldn't figure out how to draw it. (Art school would have come in handy for me!), That's when I remembered underwater cameras! An aha moment! The photography helped me get the perspective I was looking for! So glad you like it!

Kathy York said...

Gilberto,
I am also a fan of Just Around the Corner. Thanks for your kind comment!

Kathy York said...

Robbie,
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words!!