Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Full House

Full House
9" x 12"
Yeah, my fourth in the series!  I love these little house quilts, especially the little worry dolls tucked in the circular pockets (they are held in place with stitching too!).  Three of them will be on sale at the International Quilt Festival in Houston this year at the SAQA booth.  I will be volunteering at SAQA on Thursday, Nov 3, from noon to 2 pm.  Come by and see me, or come by and see my quilts. 


Before the tenants moved in!

5 comments:

Connie Hudson said...

I love these little ones. Very beautiful work Kathy.

Jackie said...

Oh, they are gorgeous... I just love your colours.

Kathy York said...

Thank you both! I am having a great time playing with my new batch of colors!

Barb Forrister said...

Kathy, I am so happy to have a piece from this collection. I love it!

Paula Ganyard said...

A great piece. I love the before the tenants move in picture