Monday, April 07, 2014

Fantastic Fibers

Fantastic Fibers
Just Around the Corner

Fantastic Fibers opened this last Saturday night at the Yeiser Art Center in Paducah, KY.  It will run until May 24, 2014.  I am so honored to have my work selected for this venue.  It is a first for me, and from the few pictures posted, it looks pretty awesome!

Seems like a lot of my work is getting to be seen lately.  It is only natural as the inspiration flows through me, to continue the flow.  I would hate for my work to be permanently stored in a closet and hope that each piece will get it's time to connect with others.   I fully appreciate each and every venue that works towards that end, to share art with the people who are open to seeing it.  Kudos!

Meanwhile as life throws me a few curve balls and detours, I look forward to returning to the studio at some point.  Until then, one day at a time!

No comments: