Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quilting Arts In Stitch emag

Quilting Arts In Stitch emag 
 I am excited to announce that I have an article in the premier edition of the new sewing sensation, an emag from Quilting Arts called In Stitch. You can download it and have immediate access to the cool articles. Not only that, but they also feature slide shows and videos! The videos are awesome and show artists hard at work, demonstrating and teaching their techniques. It's really cool! My video is on the satin stitch and I have a short interview. They have two editions, one for PC's and one for Mac's. If you click on the links it will take you to the appropriate edition for you! Be sure to scroll down once you hit the link. You will be able to see what my page looks like!

4 comments:

skye said...

This looks SO fabulous!!! Congratulations to you for being there from the outset to guide us along, Kathy!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that's fabulous!

patty a. said...

Wonderful news that you are e-published! I received my striped fabric yesterday and it is beautiful. I posted it on my blog today.

Kathy York said...

Thanks Patty! Glad you are enjoying my stripes, or I should say, your stripes! Love the day lilies!