Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Snake in the Grass

Snake in the Grass
 Economic Blues--I've been feeling a bit stifled by the economy and listless, unable to work much. So this fun, quick project really appealed to me. I had promised to make a snake for my daughter, which is another long story. And so, have finally gotten around to it. This adorable little creature (out for her morning walk), is made from leftover scraps of hand dyes and batiks and one black sock....oh yeah, and a few buttons. Quick and easy, made in less than a day. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Too cute!
I like it better than my live rattlesnake. ;-)

Beena said...

This is adorable!

Rachel said...

What a cute snakey! I bet your daughter loves it. The economy stinks but don't let it get you down, it will turn around!