Saturday, March 12, 2011

the Waiting is the hardest part....

the Waiting is the hardest part....
still waiting to have a new quilt to post.  I have a new series that I am working on, but it is not ready to show yet. And, I am also waiting to get my cast off....just counting the days...and staying hopeful about returning to the studio soon.  Meanwhile....


I am thrilled that my quilt Central Park is on display in Daytona Beach, Florida.  It is part of a number of concurrent art quilt exhibits known as Volusia:  Wrapped in Fiber.  My quilt is at the Rose Room Gallery, Peabody Auditorium, 600 Auditorium Avenue.  It will be there from March 10 - April 27, 2011.  What can I say?  I wish I were there!  I would love to see all the other fiber arts in this exhibit!  And, Pamela Allen, one of my all time favorites will be there and giving a lecture next weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel Parris said...

Hang in there Kathy. The waiting will end soon, and you will return to doing what you love best. We all look forward to your newest series. Breathe in. Breathe out. Stressing will not make the healing process go faster. You are loved.